Psilosybiini.info
Uudistunut keskustelupalsta osoitteessa https://discourse.psilosybiini.info

Dumb yankee with some questions and worries.

Poissa GoodTime

• Tulokas
    • Profiili
Hello Suomi, I unfortunately don't speak Finnish (but I'm learning!) and I have some questions. This may be the wrong place to ask, if it is I will correct it. I am curious as to how the actual process of getting spores in Finland works. I have seen some of the posts in the LEGAL section of the site talk about how they have gotten in trouble from having spores mailed to their house, and I am curious how likely it is that this happens? Is it safer to buy spore prints/syringes that come from inside Finland or is ordering from other EU countries safe too? I don't want to get into trouble, but I'd really like to see if this new hobby can help with my depression. Any and all information is greatly appreciated.

Poissa Eni

• Luotettava tunnistaja
    • Profiili
When getting spores from within the borders of the country I'd say the risk of getting in trouble is really small. Here in this forum we have this topic for buying/asking for spores.
At times there's someone selling prints in the marketplace (Kirpputori) but the availability depends completely of the members of this community. The topics for selling should be marked with an [M].
I think most of the spore shipments from Europe come trough the customs without any problems, but the risk is higher nonetheless than with letter post inside Finland.
"aha"
-PsyKhoZ

Poissa GoodTime

• Tulokas
    • Profiili
Thank you so much for the information! I'll try and be a more involved member of this community in the future.