Kirjoittaja Aihe: ARAS.org  (Luettu 120 kertaa)

0 jäsentä ja 1 Vieras katselee tätä aihetta.

Poissa Hattivattitatti

• Profiili
ARAS.org
« : Toukokuu 31, 2019, 17:28 »
... Ja tämän mä lähetin sosiaalipsykologiaa opiskelevalle systerilleni, mutta vähän ehkä huonosti ilmaistu tuo ARAS.orgin olemassaolon syy:

"Drawing upon Carl Jung's work on the archetype and the collective unconscious, the Archive for Research in Archetypal Symbolism (ARAS) is a pictorial and written archive of mythological, ritualistic, and symbolic images from all over the world and from all epochs of human experience. The collection of 17,000 photographic images, accompanied by commentary on their cultural and historical context, probes the universality of archetypal themes and provides a testament to the deep and abiding connections of all life.

Mulle tuli tällainen vastaan kun tutkailin Jungin psykologiaa. Mä vaan ajattelin, että voisit olla kiinnostunut. Maksaa opiskelijoille $25 vuodessa. Kun ymmärtääkseni toi ARAS.org on siitä kuinka ympäri eri kulttuureita symboliikka on tarkoittanut samanlaisia asioita kokijoille, että kai siitä, että kokevatko ihmiset luontoa, eläimiä, jne. ympäri maailmaa tietoisuuden ja alitajunnan kautta samalla tavoin? Ja jos ei muuta, niin saa varmaan kiehtovia tulkintoja unia, jne. kohtaan.

Kunhan ajattelin lähettää ja mä tilasin tuon ARAS.orgin tekemän kirjan, jonka ei pitäisi olla ihan mitään hengellistä hömppää vaan psykologista, taiteellista, jne. selityksiä symboliikasta. Saanut 4.4/5 Amazonissa."

... Ja teille mykologeille tämä voisi olla aika kiinnostavaa, koska varmasti tulee vastaan erilaista symboliikaa, jne. ja voisi olla kiinnostavaa lukea sitten mitä ne ovat tarkoittaneet kautta historian eri kansoille ja kulttuureille.

Poissa ruoja

• Profiili
Vs: ARAS.org
« Vastaus #1 : Toukokuu 31, 2019, 23:23 »
Vähän off-topic ja en linkitä videota suoraan mutta jotenkin tuosta tuli heti mieleen I, Pet Goat II video joka kyllä löytyy nopeasti hakemalla.

Poissa Hattivattitatti

• Profiili
Vs: ARAS.org
« Vastaus #2 : Kesäkuu 02, 2019, 23:37 »

"Gonzo journalism is a style of reporting based on William Faulkner's idea that the best fiction is far more true than any kind of journalism -- and the best journalists have always known this. True gonzo reporting needs the talents of a master journalist, the eye of an artist/photographer and the heavy balls of an actor. Because the writer must be a participant in the scene, while he's writing it -- or at least taping it, or even sketching it. Or all three. Probably the closest analogy to the ideal would be a film director/producer who writes his own scripts, does his own camera work and somehow manages to film himself in action, as the protagonist or at least a main character."

... zen gonzoism! and the cutest little devil worshiper that you have ever met. yeah, I know that it's a bit bizarre, but that's the whole concept of Lhama Pum. I'll have to write couple of things before I go to the final, but you probably don't get it? the society is going to collapse and mankind is heading towards suffering. there is no way out of it. the world is fucked!

"Drawing upon Carl Jung's work on the archetype and the collective unconscious, the Archive for Research in Archetypal Symbolism (ARAS) is a pictorial and written archive of mythological, ritualistic, and symbolic images from all over the world and from all epochs of human experience. The collection of 17,000 photographic images, accompanied by commentary on their cultural and historical context, probes the universality of archetypal themes and provides a testament to the deep and abiding connections of all life."

that is what I found couple of days ago and it has the concept that people interpret symbolism in same terms. if a person sees the Sun he/she interprets it with certain passages, but it's a complex scenario which I try to explain to you.

first of all I've seen the existence made of endless realities, felt suffering & joy, been in the bottomless pit, seen the all-seeing eye of "god", saw a halo around me, saw "heaven" and "hell" to go to my sides and a passage to the "unknown". also I've been to Egypt and heard the "devil" speak to me.

of course the experiences were archetypes which came to my psyche from the surroundings. therefore I don't exactly agree with Jung and his form of archetypes because for me archetypes pop up to the mind and generate new forms of understanding symbolism and aspects of the world.

of course it's quite complex aspect to ponder upon, but think about the "illuminati" and how people have awakened to symbolism? when you ponder it then of course would seem that there is a structure going beneath the reality generating a storyline.

also when archetypes change the same time as the society does because the stories go forward from the Christ and the cross to the inverted cross and to the all-seeing eye to many other things, but they are a form of altered states of consciousness.

for an example the first time I did bromo-dragonfly was when this weird looking gentleman told that I had a beautiful halo and therefore halos are archetypes because in one layers of consciousness there is the possibility to see halos in people and it's not the only time I've been mentioned about my halo.

probably the world is of uncertainty & chaos, but it's not actually as simple as it's thought because as well the world could be of certainty & harmony.

for an example if a person thinks that consciousness is purely physical then there would have to be a holistic interpretation upon how the society functions by because we wouldn't be in any control of our actions and instead the nature would be the one producing all the actions.

that's quite a ridiculous form of thought because how could the nature handle things like my feel to write this writing. it feels very much that I'm in control of my thoughts.

if I'm not then it also generates the idea that particles can't explain things like the complexity of the brain and if you in the other hand go to the level of brain cells then dimensional aspect of thought must exist also in the particles.

you see? if snowflakes can make up what would seem like fractals in their shapes then through reductionism the shapes would also have to exist in the deepest and most profound layer of the reality unless reductionism is incorrect and it's the snowflakes making the particles behave as such.

of course if we have free will then comes the question of the snowflakes, which would mean that if we have consciousness and we function by things like dimensional patterns - then the patterns would have to exist in the most profound layer of the reality unless it's consciousness which moves matter?

the most bizarre thing is that both seem ridiculous. the concept that consciousness moves matter is quite silly in terms of neuroscience and of course that simply nature os in charge of our actions contributing things like graffiti taggers to do halos and crowns doesn't seem fit?

what the fuck even is 11:11 and why people awaken to such? is it because of nature or is it because of their consciousness and the problem is that in both scenarios comes the question are we all abiding to a set of rules?

and there is the middle way which is monism and the concept in it is that everything controls everything at the same time, but it needs a force majeure.

if that is the case then I would go with the concept that this world is part of a controlled whole which would be probably a kind of Omniverse.

if we go forward it would seem that there is a path for life, meaning that to think that the universe is just for matter seems absurd when there are possibilities like sending radio waves through the air to discuss with each other?

we have cars going with gasoline and none of this seem surprising to people? how can the world function this well if it doesn't have properties for life? even a freakin' computer doesn't seem to be for matter, but actually for life?

and when you've done psychedelics and seen things like cartoon-like birds singing and dogs playing trumpets while walking on a red carpet in a world of cartoons, you start to question what the fuck is the reality?

but what does it matter? because none of us can know for certain and therefore mankind would have to focus upon the society, but the problem is that the society is fucked.

you see? there isn't coming any kind of resources from other planets and climate change is simply an issue to get people's heads away from the actual question which is the overconsuming of our planet.

and there is no way to stop it because people don't wish to understand the facts - there soon is more plastic in oceans than fishes, rainforests are being cutdown, coral reefs are being destroyed.

people eat meat, they are consumers and they don't ponder the fact that if there doesn't come new technology and the world functions this way the world is fucked.

politicians speak about economic growth, about making unemployment rates less and it all just increases the consuming!

of course it could be possible that the prices of resources go up and people don't have anymore wealth to consume, etc., but the likely scenario is that the world is kinda fucked when the prices of resources go up because they just keep becoming less and eventually become so expensive that it doesn't matter do we have the resources or not because there is so few of them.

last time when there wasn't overconsuming was in the 70´s and there was roughly 3,5 billion people, so think about the scenario? and also how for 50 years we have just consumed more and more. the world needs to change drastically - there is no other way and all politicians speak bullshit.

still the world could be saved but it needs so drastic changes in the minds of people that they can't produce them.

it would need birth regulations, it would mean more unemployed, it would mean less iPhones for all, etc.

it would need that people focus on leisure instead of consuming, but the problem is that even if that would be produced there isn't coming any kind of resources from other planets.

and it would need a One-World Government.

and it probably would need that countries with high GDP would change to banana republics where people would just smoke weed, drink alcohol and use all kinds of other substances for their entertainment.

if you look the levels of consuming you find that Africa does actually quite well, but you could increase the wealt a bit so that there is food & water for all, but that's it even if I would make the concept that alcohol and tobacco taxes would be taken away.

but do you see any kind of will in people and in the politicians to do such drastic actions? of course through mixed reality the world could head more towards digital market and when 5G & cloud computing would happen to the enough high standard where augmented reality glasses would be as cheap to make as sunglasses then perhaps people would simply by digital stuff.

fuck! it's not going to happen.

people just argue that the world is in it's best state at the moment and keeps on going better even if we all people see how much we consume.

"The global GDP is in it's highest form and the world has never been better!", but we all see the problems and you can't avoid them.

of course I can tell you that if there was One-World Government it would be possible to... fuck! I've been doing this for many years. I know shit, but it just doesn't work.

... as I said I'm the cutest devil worshiper because I know that people won't believe nor accept my story and I've chosen that in future I'll pack my bags and move to either the city of Petra or to the United Arab Emirates and drink mojitos & read different kinds of books while the world is in conflicts.

... because that's the story of Lucifer, the son of the "devil" because I might be false about metaphysics, but I can still go in this world in the form of story-telling and I see that probably the son of the "devil" would have to live next to a desert and someday reveal his story to a beautiful Arab woman.

... and you can of course wait for the son of "god" to save you, but I think he is a complete and utter twat because he just doesn't get the point that people shouldn't be saved - not probably even the fact of graffiti taggers doing the crowns and halos.